Anger Management Workshop
Next Workshop Meets in Fall, 2013
While frustration and anger are normal human emotions, many people have difficulty expressing their anger in a constructive manner. When expressed inappropriately, anger can make physical or emotional intimacy impossible; destroy trust; and create an atmosphere of fear in the home. Worse still, victims of such behavior can suffer serious or even fatal injuries.
Fortunately, help is available. Therapeutic and educational methods have been developed that can help people learn how to manage their anger appropriately.
The Relationship Institute is now offering a one day Anger Management Workshop, under the direction of Bruce Ford, LMSW. Bruce has worked extensively with people with anger management issues; has studied the Compassion Power HEALS method of Anger Management; and is also a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist.
The program is for adult men or women (not for couples).
Here are some of the benefits of the Anger Management Workshop:
- Replace power struggles with compassion and respect
- Build powerful sense of self
- Understand internal causes of anger
- Learn why responsibility for self is power
- Improve relationships through compassion for self and others
- Learn how values promote peace and harmony
- Understand how to negotiate differences effectively
- Make cooperation with one you love rewarding
The next workshop will meet in Fall, 2013. For more information please call our office at 248 546 0407.
If you or someone you know is interested in more information or registering for the Anger Management Workshop, you can register online by clicking on the PayPal button below:
or call 248.546.0407
or send an email to:
27172 Woodward Avenue
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067