Trust Issues? Emotional or Physical Affair?
Infidelity? We Can Help.
Are You Experiencing Any of the Following?
- Recently Discovered – or Strongly Suspect – Your Partner is/was Having a Physical or Emotional Affair
- Your Partner Won’t Answer their Cell Phone When You’re Present
- Your Partner Seems More Distant than Usual
- Your Partner Won’t Let you See Who’s Texting Them
- Your Partner Won’t Let you Read their Text Messages or Hides Their Phone When You’re Around
- Your Cell Bill Suddenly Shows Hundreds of Text Messages to One Number
- Your Partner Is Staying Up Later than Usual, On the Computer
If You’re Having One or More of the Signs Listed Above,
Your Relationship Is Probably Dealing with a Serious Trust Issue, and
You Should Take Action to Rebuild Trust Before it Gets Any Worse.
In our 20+ years of experience, the actions which result in the
most effective and longest-lasting results are:
To make an appointment for Couples Therapy, please call our main office at 248 546 0407 or email us at: email@example.com
Our staff of twenty-four licensed Marriage Counselors, Psychologists and Social Workers – female and male – has years of experience helping couples recover from any form of infidelity.
We can show you how to:
- rebuild trust
- process your anger and hurt constructively
- understand what relationship dynamics allowed this to occur
- re-connect in a way that feels physically and emotionally safe to both parties