Are you experiencing any of the following problems of daily living?
- difficulties in relationships
- sadness or depression
- feelings of anxiety or panic
- pervasive feelings of hopelessness
- difficulties controlling your anger
- difficulties dealing with your children or parenting issues
- unresolved traumas from your past
- problems with sleeping or eating
- grief over the loss of a loved one
- problems stemming from compulsive gambling
- dealing with substance abuse in yourself or someone you care about
If so, you should consider beginning psychotherapy with a licensed mental health professional.
At the Relationship Institute, we have an experienced staff of 24 caring psychotherapists, female and male, licensed at the highest level of licensure available in Michigan. You can feel safe and secure knowing that your confidential sessions are being handled by seasoned therapists with a wealth of experience helping people in similar situations.
Services available in Royal Oak, Livonia and Ann Arbor.
Most insurances are accepted for Individual Psychotherapy, and appointments are available days (starting a 8 am), evenings (until 9 pm) and Saturdays (until 6 pm).
We can usually set you up for an appointment within one or two days from when you call. To get more information about fees, exact insurance coverage, available appointment times, or to schedule an appointment with either a male or female psychotherapist, call our main office at 248 546 0407 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org