We are pleased to be able to offer video therapy throughout the state of Michigan, using HIPAA-compliant VSEE telemedicine software. VSEE is used by hospitals throughout the United States. It is a secure, easy-to-use program that allows our licensed therapy staff to conduct confidential counseling sessions with clients all over Michigan.
Here’s what a typical VSEE session looks like – with both you and your therapist on your screen, with resizable windows:
The software can be used with Windows; Mac; Android; iPad and iPhone.
Advantages of video therapy include:
- individual and couples/marriage counseling available
- access to experienced expert counselors no matter where you live
- sessions from the privacy of your home or office
- no need to drive to and from an office
- no need to get a baby-sitter if you have young children
- no need to sit in a waiting room with other people
Relationship Institute has been Michigan’s leader in helping people create healthy relationships since 1992.
To get started with video therapy, just call our office at 248-546-0407 between the hours of 9 am – 6 pm Monday – Thursday; or email us with a phone number at email@example.com , and we will call you back with available appointment times that are convenient in your schedule(s).